The Panchakarma Therapy is unique treatment of ayurveda to maintain the health and harmony of body and mind. All panchakarmas are done with standard operating procedures in the college hospital.
The subject of panchakarma is in the curriculum of BAMS Under graduation (Fourth year) as well as Post graduation. This subject enlightens the students with the knowledge of fivefold biopurificatory methods of Ayurveda and other minor procedures to maintain the health and cure the diseases.
- To educate the students with fivefold biopurificatory methods of Ayurveda and other minor procedure.
- Orientation of students in theory as well as practical demonstration to student.
Features of the department
- Well qualified staff with eminent experience
- Adequate study material in the form of models, specimens, charts, departmental library books is available for students
- Well established department with separate cabins for Professor, Lecturer, Tutorial room, Departmental library.
- Regular OPD
- Separate IPD section for PANCHAKARMA.