Prasutitantra & Streerog
Prasooti – Tantra & Stri – Roga is a clinical Department that teach obstetrics and Gynecology. Aurvedic concept of Prasooti – Tantra & Stree – Roga, involves primarily the sharirsthana, uttartantra and chikitsa – sthana of basic Ayurvedic texts of Sushruta Samhita, Charak Samhita and Ashtang Hridya.
This department deals with diagnosis, investigations, labour, post labour care with all Gynaecological diseases in the field of obstetrics & Gynaecology both Ayurveda & modern aspects.
- Creating able practitioners and not just Degree holders
- Helping students to achieve cognitive, Psychomotor as well as affective domains.
- Consultation and counseling of variety of patients.
- Handling of emergency patients.
- Hands on practical training to develop surgical skill.
- Active participation in conduction of National programmes.
- Spacious Department.
- Departmental Library with ample number of quality books.
- Availability Audio-visual aids (LCD, OHP, Slide pro.)
- Teaching on models and specimens.
- Well Equipped, large and hygienic Labour room and indoor setup.
- Spacious OPD with all necessary equipment’s.
- Spacious IPD with adequate staff.
- Unending number of patients.
- Well-equipped Operation Theater with experienced staff.
- General & Special activities of Dept.
- Family planning center.
- HIV counselling.
- Routine ANC check-up and counselling
- Ayurvedic treatment for Antenatal, Postnatal patients as well as in Gynaecological cases.
- Laparoscopic procedures like Laparoscopic sterilization, LAVH, TLH etc.
- Ayurvedic chikitsa for Sukhaprasava.
- Suprajajanan chikitsa [Eugenics].
- Diagnosis and treatment of Streevishishtha vyadhis according to Ayurved.