Agadtantra, Vyavahar Ayurved Evum Vidhivaidyak
Dept. has 2 qualified faculties- 1 Associate Professor, 1 Assistant Professor.
Department is well equipped with Museum, Tutorial Hall and Staff room as per CCIM norms.
Departmental museum has 46 informative and educational charts, 5 self-explaining models, 37 specimens of various poisonous materials and antidotes & set of 106 weapons.
Dept. has 109 Textbooks and Reference books in English, Hindi, Marathi & Malyalam.
- Educational Visits – Regular educational visits are organized to visit Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Amaravati & other colleges Agadtantra department. Autopsy demonstration is conducted at Govt. Medical College, Akola.
- Seminar – One day state level seminar conducted on “Laws in relation to Medical Profession”.
- Essay competition – National level online Essay competition conducted on “Dushivisha & Junk food”.
- Active Teaching Learning activities – Regular activities like departmental Seminars, Role play, Debate competition, Quiz contest are conducted.
- Research work – Research articles are published by departmental faculties in renowned International Peer reviewed Indexed Journals.
- Teaching Methodologies –
- Departmental faculties are well acquainted with advance teaching technologies including use of Audio-Video aids, modern teaching techniques and innovative ideas to make learning easier and interesting.